Leaf-Patterned Ajrakh 3-Seater Sofa
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Raaga (3-Seater Sofa) completes your home. She accommodates at least three people, one family, and innumerable happy memories. Alone she sustains the bliss of solitude; you can lie upon her in vacant or in pensive mood, lost in your thoughts about clouds, stars, and daffodils. Among her comrades – Laila, Majnun, Iskander – she is the heart of the party, the gathering, the festivities. Together they make a merry ensemble – the quartet or quintet of a lifetime.
Ajrakh, derived from ‘Azrak’ meaning “blue” in Arabic is the ancient art of indigo-dyeing block-printed fabric. Our Ajrakh-dyed fabric sourced from Master Craftsman, Ramji Devraj of the Banni tribal community, is done on Mashru silk – a rare technique of silk-weaving with cotton. The leaf block-printed pattern connotes the rural, rustic lives of the craftsmen. Weaving, block-printing, and dyeing are all done by hand, and all materials and dyes used are organic.
Mid-century modern structure facilitating easy maintenance, sweeping, and swabbing
Durable and ever-lasting natural gum wood that is light-as-a-feather, yet stiff-as-a-board
Capacious for friends, family, pets, popcorn, pizza, and a guitar
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Royal-Blue Ajrakh-dyed Mashru Silk with Leaf-shaped patterns
General specifications (l x b x h): 75 in x 34 in x 34 in
Seating height: 19.5 in
Seating depth: 25 in
Seating width: 66 in
Armrest Height: 26.5 in
Wood: Natural Gum Wood & Plywood with Natural Brown Finish
Suspension System: Horizontal Spring with Nylon Straps
High Density below cushion on frame (single foam attached to frame), on sides of armrest, on back (outer structure of the product)
Removable Cushion: High Density with Dacron Wrap
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.