Red-Blue Banni Patchwork Accent Chair
- Product Details
- EMI Cashback
- Product USPs
- Fabric Story
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Iskander (Accent Chair) is the Arabic name for Sikander or Alexander the Great of Macedon who, by the age of 30, established one of the largest empires of all time, which extended from Greece to India. Our Iskander, too, is a young, handsome loner – a hero in his own right. Alone he stands apart and is a classic piece – an Accent that needs nothing in his entourage to spotlight his presence… to ‘Pop’ so to speak! He can be bought alone, or he can be bought at the helm of a retinue of products that complement him and form one garrison, or one fine collection.
EMI Cashback EMI Cashback EMI Cashback EMI Cashback
10558 674 5364 1184 3648 1832 2783 2396
10558 674 5364 1184 3634 1706 2769 2228
10549 647 5357 1142 3614 1526 2776 2312
10541 623 5341 1094 3634 1706 2769 2228
10541 623 5349 1094 3648 1832 2783 2396
10558 674 5364 1184 3634 1706 2754 2048
10558 674 5364 1184 3634 1706 2769 2228
10558 674 5364 1184 3648 1382 2783 2396
10541 623 5349 1094 3634 1706 2769 2228
Mid-century modern structure facilitating easy maintenance, sweeping, and swabbing
The cosy corner chair to lend some pop to your living room or reading nook to curl into
Durable and ever-lasting natural gum wood that is light-as-a-feather, yet stiff-as-a-board
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
Our patchwork offering, sourced from Master Craftsman, Ramji Devraj, is a combination of myriad Ajrakh-dyed as well as plain, block-printed patterns combined to create a cotton quilt typical of the Banni craftsmen. Some patches are exclusively block-printed and not dipped in dyes in the tradition of Ajrakh; those that are, have predominantly blue and red hues.
Note on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Combination of myriad Ajrakh-dyed as well as plain, block-printed patterns quilted together. Some patches are exclusively block-printed and not dipped in dyes in the tradition of Ajrakh; those that are, have predominantly blue and red hues
General specifications (l x b x h): 36 in x 34 in x 34 in
Seating height: 19.5 in
Seating depth: 23.5 in
Seating width: 23 in
Armrest height: 26.5 in
Wood: Natural Gum Wood & Plywood with Natural Brown Finish
Suspension System: Horizontal Spring with Nylon Straps
High Density below cushion on frame (single foam attached to frame), on sides of armrest, on back (outer structure of the product)
Removable cushion: High Density with Dacron Wrap
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.