Warranties on a Product is limited to only 12 (twelve) months from the date of purchase as mentioned in the invoice, provided that the original purchase receipt is shown to the Sihasn’s representative as a proof of purchase of such Product.
The terms of warranty on a Product shall not apply in the following circumstances:
- The defect or damage is caused by the customer’s mistake in assembling, failure to follow the instructions, incorrect assembling, inappropriate storage, usage, abuse or alteration of the Product, or use of inappropriate detergent;
- The damage is caused by an impact or accident, or wear and tear from normal use;
- The damage is caused by placing the Products outdoors or in a humid environment or used for non- domestic purposes;
- The Product is not purchased directly from Sihasn;
- If any alteration is made to the Product or any third party repaired or tried to repair the Product other than Sihasn;
- Normal wear and tear, dents or scratches or usual deterioration that occurs during the course of regular use. Fading, knots opening, cracking and splitting due to normal expansion and contraction of wood on its reaction to climatic changes in its environment;
- There is a hardware malfunctioning that requires setting changes, such as that of drawer channels and hinges of doors, loosing of the screw, etc.
Further, wood finishes and upholstery fabrics are not warranted since due care and other external factors such as the change in environment in which it is used generally has more influence on the performance and life of the Product.
Warranty on a Product strictly applies when there is a defect in Product or workmanship with respect to the following components:
- Wooden frame and springs
- Hardwares (Springs, Mechnasim)
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit.
The customer acknowledges that appropriate maintenance must be carried out in accordance with Sihasn’s care instructions. Sihasn will not be responsible for any defects due to the application of any treatment on the Product that is not recommended by Sihasn. If a Product or any part thereof has to be replaced and that such Product and/or part is no longer available, Sihasn reserve the right to use an alternative Product or part suitable in this regard.
Any damage caused by the carrier in-transit will be handled as per the norms of the carrier and insurance agency. Such damages should be notified on the same day as receipt of the goods and should be notified to the delivery agent at the time of delivery.
The cost of transportation of goods, if any, to be repaired or replaced shall be borne by the customer except for replacement due to in-transit damage notified at the time of the delivery.
Unless otherwise provided herein, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, relating to the Products and/or Services, including without limitation the warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights, course of dealing or course of performance. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sihasn, will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.