Adult's Indoor Swing
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
"Sitting on the porch and talking till dawn, Trading old believes and humming old songs..." our Neha (Adult's Indoor Swing) is carefree, loving, and lovable, and no home is complete without her; swinging and humming to carefree tunes on Sunday afternoons or rocking back-and-forth in total abandon during evening sunsets, our Neha is perfect... rare and unsurpassable in beauty.
Lime-green and lemon-yellow fabric blend of cotton and polyester spattered with gota applique from Rajasthan. This is typical apparel fabric and uses traditional floral motifs employed in gota traditions and we have repurposed it to be used not just on your purse and wedding gown, but also on your swing or chandelier. From the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, there is no other rendition of gota as singular as this one.
Exquisite and delightful nook for the corner, for the pensive, for gazing out of the window, for chai in the mornings, and for cuddling with a blanket at sunsets
Detachable swing with hook and chain if you want to move it and hang it from your ceiling or from a stand – you get to change it up whenever you want, however you want – your choice
The sturdy structure of bamboo cane from Kerala covered with low-density soft foam on the outside and inside to make it cushy and cozy – a must-have in every balcony if not children’s bedroom
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Lime Green and Lemon Yellow fabric blend of polyester and cotton with Silver Gota applique.
General specifications (h x b x l x depth): 51 in x 27 in x 35 in x 20 in (Swing); 80 in (6.6 feet) - Swing Stand
Structure: Rattan and Bamboo
Foam: Low Density PU Foam 200 mm
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.