Assam Muga Silk-Cotton 2-Seater Loveseat
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Laila (2-seater Loveseat) is as elegant as she is modest. She’s the perfect settee for just one person who simply wants to put up his feet at the end of the day and be serenaded by some Eric Clapton on the radio. She’s the unassuming enabler of duos and, at times, trios as well! She is unobtrusive and doesn’t take up any space in your living room, but being demure and inviting, will have everyone seeking her time and attention all for themselves.
Our fabric is a combination of Muga silk (also known as the ‘golden fibre’ due to its hue and its rarity as it is found only in Assam) and cotton, a combination that makes our fabric heavier, sturdier, and more suitable for upholstering furniture than regular apparel fabric. The intricate floral patterns adorning the base material have been delicately hand-woven onto the fabric. Our partner, Fabric Plus, is today positively impacting the livelihoods of approximately 47,000 people.
Mid-century modern structure facilitating easy maintenance, sweeping, and swabbing
Durable and ever-lasting natural gum wood that is light-as-a-feather, yet stiff-as-a-board
Snug spot for the lone sofa spud, and commodious couch for pairs of gaming buddies, lovers, third wheels, and others
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Brown Muga Silk-Cotton with woven White Patterns and Yellow Linen Cushion
General specifications (l x b x h): 58.5 in x 34 in x 34 in
Seating height: 19.5 in
Seating depth: 25 in
Seating width: 46 in
Wood: Natural Gum Wood & Plywood with Natural Brown Finish
Suspension System: Horizontal Spring with Nylon Straps
High Density below cushion on frame (single foam attached to frame), on sides of armrest, on back (outer structure of the product)
Removable Cushion: High Density with Dacron Wrap
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.