Brown-White Assam Silk-Cotton Shaggy (also available in Blue)
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Shaggy is the tactile, fluffy friend for fidgety folks. There is ONLY 1 Shaggy in Brown-and-White Assam silk-cotton, and there are 2 Shaggys in Indigo Ajrakh on Mushru Silk.
Shaggy is for those who care about reducing carbon footprint one knot at a time. Strips of discarded sarees and other fabric are sanitized and then organized by colour before they are crocheted onto cotton mesh cloth.
Shaggy is height-adjustable
Shaggy is comfy
Shaggy corrects your terrible posture
Shaggy is the Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: The Brown-White Shaggy consists of strips of Assam silk-cotton knotted using a crochet needle onto black cotton mesh. The Blue Shaggy consists of strips of Indigo block-printed Ajrakh on mushroo silk knotted using a crochet needle onto black cotton mesh.
General specifications (l x b x h): 17.7 in x 15.9 in x 33.4 in
Maximum Height (when extended): 37.9 in
Backrest (w x h): 16.1 in x 14.9 in
Seat (l x w): 15.9 in x 16.1 in
Seat-Adjustment Mechanism: Pneumatic lever under seat
Seat Padding: Moulded foam of 2-inch thickness
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.