Floral Patterned Dhurrie Circular Storage Ottoman
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Tabla (Circular Storage Ottoman) is our cute and rotund member of the band. A circular storage ottoman who is as useful as he is adorable, Tabla makes for a perfect foot-rest and pairs with just about any seating furniture like Hardy does with Laurel, Tweedle Dee does with Tweedle Dum, like percussion does with string and wind instruments.
Our indigo block-printed cotton dhurries have been made by weavers of the prestigious organization, Jaipur Rugs. Rajput art and architecture were historically heavily influenced by Mughal aesthetics and sensibilities, and the Mughals, in turn, were profoundly influenced by the Mongols, Ottomans, and Persians. The floral pattern on this fabric is that of tulips and has its origins in Persia; tulips were indigenous to and cultivated solely in Persia until the 10th century.
Adorable footstools that morph into single-seaters during cocktail parties
Ample storage for hiding your remote controls, books, chocolate, and dragon’s egg!
Sheesham wood with grainy texture makes it a classy and suitable member of any furniture ensemble in any room in the house
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Indigo Block-Printed Motif of Tulips (Persian influence) on Flat-Weave Cotton
General specifications (l x b x h): 14 in x 14 in x 18 in
Wood: Sheesham, Flexiply, & Plywood in Gold Natural Finish
Foam: Combination of High Density 40D & 28D for Lid, High Density 40D for Body
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.