Naga Shawl Folding Chair
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Yogi (Folding Chair) bends and straightens from Tadasan to Urdhva Hasatana to Uttanasana. He is Utkatasana and your dining chair and your party chair all at once. Firm and flexible, cute and comfortable, he takes up no space and can be stacked against very many other Yogi comrades – light and sturdy Yogis themselves. You will be hard-pressed to find a folding chair as convenient and functional as our Yogi.
Our Naga upholstery fabric is woven using cotton yarn, which is light and ideal for Indian climes. The women who wove our fabric are members of Chizami Weaves (under North East Network, a women’s rights organization). Using the loin-loom, they have woven traditional Naga tribal motifs with a modern colour-palette of terracotta, pink, white, and black. It takes anywhere from 10 to 30 hours for a weaver to weave one single, narrow strip of cloth.
Contortionist beyond reckoning
Foldable, stackable, and portable – easy to carry with you on your flight to Goa
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Ceramic Naga cotton weave with patterns of Black-White-and-Pink, and Brown Linen Beading/ Border
General specifications (l x b x h): 16.6 in x 22.72 in x 34.71 in
Seating Height: 19 in
Seating Depth: 14.66 in
Seating Width: 14.5 in
Backrest Mechanism: Adjustable (forward-backward motion) supporting the back linked to leg support
Wood: Sheesham in Gold Natural Finish
Foam: Combination of High Density 40D & 28D for Seat, High Density 40D for Backrest
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.