Ornate Patterned Dhurrie Rocking Chair
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Wise as he is playful, calming as he is invigorating, Teshoo Lama (Rocking Chair) is the innocent old wingback that should be in every home. You can cradle in his arms and sleep like a baby, or simply lean back and rock yourself back and forth into a deep meditation, a place of zen no one else but you can enter. Teshoo Lama is the warmth of every hearth, the very soul of every home.
Our indigo block-printed cotton dhurries have been made by weavers of the prestigious organization, Jaipur Rugs. Rajput art and architecture were historically heavily influenced by Mughal aesthetics and sensibilities, and the Mughals, in turn, were profoundly influenced by the Mongols, Ottomans, and Persians. The ornate pattern on this fabric is that of a pomegranate, which has its origins and continues to be popular in the region of East Turkestan.
Snug, all-enveloping, wingback structure that looks and feels like a bear hug
Fluffy 5-inch cushion to nestle into with a hot chocolate and a book on a lazy Sunday
Sheesham wood with grainy texture makes it a classy and suitable member of any furniture ensemble in any room in the house
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Indigo Block-Printed Pomegranate Motif (origins in East Turkestan) on Flat-Weave Cotton
General specifications (l x b x h): 29.5 in x 40 in x 45.7 in
Seating height: 16 in
Seating depth: 19.5 in
Seating width: 23 in
Armrest height: 25 in
Backrest Design: Winged Style
Wood: Sheesham, MDF, & Plywood in Gold Natural Finish
Seat base, Wing, Armrest: 1 inch High Density 40D
Backrest: 2" High density 28D
Seat Cushion: 4" High Density 28D and 2 Polyfibre wrap
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.