White Linen Futon (Sofa Bed)
- Product Details
- Fabric Story
- Product USPs
- Product Specifications
- How to Use
- Measure your Area
- Fabric Care Instructions
Our nifty Rasiya (Futon Sofa Bed) is all pleasure and comfort. She is a marvel to behold as she unravels and contorts with ease, suiting and obliging those who love to simply loll and laze. Rasiya is dressed for all occasions – the casual, informal ones for the solo lounger, as well as the crowded, happening ones after which participants tend to just crash. She is the futon for the bachelor pad, the college flat, and the classy minimalist.
Our linen, which is woven in Bihar, is the ideal upholstery fabric – soft, elastic, and tensile. It wrinkles and softens with greater use, it has microbial resistance and antibacterial properties, it is antistatic, and it absorbs moisture which makes it a popular fabric to use in apparel especially in hot and humid climates.
Most multi-functional and elegant futon for sitting, reclining, sleeping, and playing
Mid-century modern structure facilitating easy maintenance, sweeping, and swabbing
Accommodates friends, family, pets, popcorn, pizza, a guitar, a monopoly game, and Twister!
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
Product comes with 2 pillows
Fabric Details: Powder-white linen fabric of 340 GSM
General specifications (l x b x h): 56 in x 29.5 in x 35 in
General Bed Specifications (l x b x h): 56 in x 80 in x 10.62 in
Seating height: 16 in
Seating depth: 24 in
Seating width: 56 in
Wood: Natural Gum Wood in Natural Brown Finish
Foam: High Density Renewable
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We'd be happy to help you with navigating your space.
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn't exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa ;)
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.