Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Red-Blue-Green Banni Patchwork 3-Seater Sofa
Raaga (3-Seater Sofa) completes your home. She accommodates at least three people, one family, and innumerable happy memories. Alone she sustains the bliss of solitude; you can lie upon her in vacant or in pensive mood, lost in your thoughts about clouds, stars, and daffodils. Among her comrades – Laila, Majnun, Iskander – she is the heart of the party, the gathering, the festivities. Together they make a merry ensemble – the quartet or quintet of a lifetime.
Out of stock
NOTE on Patterns: Given the hand-crafted nature of the product, patterns in product may not be placed in the exact same places as in the product photos.
Fabric Details: Combination of myriad Ajrakh-dyed as well as plain, block-printed patterns quilted together. Some patches are exclusively block-printed and not dipped in dyes in the tradition of Ajrakh; those that are, have predominantly blue and red hues, and some patches in this particular patchwork product have green hues
General specifications (l x b x h): 75 in x 34 in x 34 in
Seating height: 19.5 in
Seating depth: 25 in
Seating width: 66 in
Armrest Height: 26.5 in
Wood: Natural Gum Wood & Plywood with Natural Brown Finish
Suspension System: Horizontal Spring with Nylon Straps
High Density below cushion on frame (single foam attached to frame), on sides of armrest, on back (outer structure of the product)
Removable Cushion: High Density with Dacron Wrap
Our patchwork offering, sourced from Master Craftsman, Ramji Devraj, is a combination of myriad Ajrakh-dyed as well as plain, block-printed patterns combined to create a cotton quilt typical of the Banni craftsmen. Some patches are exclusively block-printed and not dipped in dyes in the tradition of Ajrakh; those that are, have predominantly blue and red hues, and some patches in this particular patchwork product have green hues.
Before purchasing the furniture, measure the areas indicated in the images below and share them with us. We’d be happy to help you with navigating your space.
Mid-century modern structure facilitating easy maintenance, sweeping, and swabbing
Durable and ever-lasting natural gum wood that is light-as-a-feather, yet stiff-as-a-board
Capacious for friends, family, pets, popcorn, pizza, and a guitar
Certified Master of Functionality-Ergonomics-Comfort-Aesthetics-and-Quality
- Direct sunlight is bad for your upholstery. Too bad that fabric sunscreen doesn’t exist.
- Spilled something on your upholstery? Blot(do not rub) as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Call those pros at the earliest.
- Lined, protective arm caps are a good idea, especially for new furniture – arms are the most soiled parts of the sofa and deserve some protection.
- Sitting on the edge of your seat are for theatres! Doing that on your sofa will ruin them
- Do NOT iron upholstery unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cute paws and wet noses are best left outside the sofa 😉
- Your sofa, like the human ego, is quite fragile. Pushing and pulling will result in scratches and damage. Please handle with care.
- Keep anyone from climbing on the frame to prolong its life.
- Hot/cold objects are meant for a table(with coasters), not your sofa!
- Spray your furniture with 3M ScotchGuard once in 6 months. They combat spills, stains and moisture!
- Make sure you brush/ vacuum your slipcovers at least once a month to keep them clean too!
- If slipped covers aren’t your thing, find a throw for your sofas. They keep your sofas clean and are a good accessory to cozy up with, in the cold.